There are 3 requirements which must be completed in order to be a volunteer, they are filling out a volunteer form, fingerprinting and attending a 3 hour VIRTUS training. Completing these requirements allows you to be in the choir, Eucharistic Minister, Lector, Ushers etc…
- VOLUNTEER FORMS must be filled out when you attend the VIRTUS training session. You may pick this form up in the office.
- REGISTER online at www.virtusonline.org . If you do not have access to the internet, please come to the office Mon. to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm and we will assist you in registering online.
- VIRTUS TRAINING is a 3 hour session pertaining to the protection of children. This session only has to be taken ONE time. Each month you will receive a newsletter by mail or email which needs to be reviewed by you.
Light refreshments will be provided. Please call the office as soon as possible or register online at www.virtusonline.org for the session you prefer.
- REGISTER online at www.adom.sofn.net . If you do not have access to the internet, please come to the office Mon. to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm and we will assist you in registering online.
- ENROLL personal data required to submit fingerprints. Everyone must register using a government-issued photo identification (i.e. driver’s license, military ID card, etc.) the Federal Bureau of Investigation also requires a social security number.
- OBTAIN A RECEIPT generated online. Print the bar code receipt; make sure to write your name on it. If a printer is not available, write the bar code number exactly as it appears on the screen and bring it to the church at the designated time. YOU MUST HAVE THE BAR CODE NUMBER PRIOR TO MAKING THE APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR FINGERPRINTS.
The appointments are set 5 minutes apart. They can finger print 12 people an hour. Please register online and once you have your bar code number please call the office at 305-652-3624 to set your appointment.
If you have not completed any of these requirements, you may not volunteer.
Please call the office with any questions.
Volunteer Code of Conduct
Código de Conducta del Voluntario
CUESTIONARIO PARA CONDUCTOR VOLUNTARIO
PROCEDIMIENTO PARA LAS HUELLAS DIGITALES Y LOCALIDADES DISPONIBLES